CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

nEw PiCs

May-June Pics

Monday, May 26, 2008

MiLeStOnEs...

Well our lil man is getting so big!! He is now holding on and playing with rattles, he can hold all his weight on his legs, boy does he LOVE to stand, sometimes he will just whine until we stand him up. He has slept through the night for the last 3 nights, we are hoping this is a new "trend" of his! He is almost rolling over, he gets all the way on his side and gets his back leg over, I think he'll be all the way over within a week or so. He has also found his voice and loves to hear it. He is so noisy, I love all the cute sounds he makes. Its like we are having a conversation. He loves to play with daddy! Troy gets him laughing so hard it is freakin adorable!!! We LOVE him so much and are so thankful for a HAPPY-HEALTHY baby!!!!

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

He is just so cute! And I heard from Nick today that he rolled over last night! YEA! I can't wait to see his latest and greatest trick!

Winters said...

Tyce is so dang cute congrats on him rolling over

Amber and Zach said...

Tyce is such a cutie! We had so much fun with you guys on monday. We should do that more often!

TeaTree Photography said...

Brit-
When did you become a mom? HELLO?? Where have I been? What a cute family!! I love the name Tyce. Who does he look like?
I am so glad you blogged me-
It's been a while since I have seen you.
Take care of that wonderful family of yours..talk soon!

Brooke said...

WoW! Tyce is getting so big and I just saw him a month ago? Shees! They sure do grow fast! My babies are growing like crazy it seems and it has only been two weeks! WOW! We are coming down there Aug. 8-10 We'll have to stop by and see you.

*~*~*Family Slideshow*~*~*