CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

nEw PiCs

May-June Pics

Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Time!!!

This is for my "blog stalkers" You girls know who you are!!! Anyways a lot has happened in this last month. Tyce started rolling over on May 28th, a month early...YIKES! Now we have to be careful and watch where we lay him. He can roll from back to front and front to back. He is sure fun! We have tried him on foods and I am think he is not much for them you can tell by the pics. The peaches were the funniest. We have done so much since the last time I wrote I don't even know where to start! I sold my Caddy (pretty sad) but I'm over it and now trying to decide what new car I want. I can't make up my mind!! Typical Me! ANYWAYS......We went up to Thermopolis at the beginning of June for my best friends Matt and Amanda's wedding I was a bridesmaid, I was a blast. They are such a perfect couple and after 6 years of dating, I'd say it's about damn time! I love them!! When we returned from there we went on our first camping trip as a family. It was really fun we went up with our good friends Nick and Juli and Noah and Brennen and Aimee. It was nice to go up and pretty much forget about everything, kinda weird you can only go 45 minutes from home and feel like you are a million miles away and have nothing to worry about! We've had many get together's(BBQ's, dinners and such) with all of our friends, those are always fun just to sit back and socialize. Hmmmm....what else?!?! Oh we went to the lake for a day and just swam with Nick, Juli and Noah. The water was wonderful! I was so warm I was a little hesitant at first for Tyce but one we felt it, we loved it and had a blast. Tyce really loves just about anything we do which is nice! Tyce just barely had his 4 month shots and check up! Shots always suck but he did pretty well this time he only cried for like 5 minutes rather than 20 like at his 2 month shots. He weighs 17 lbs 11 oz (90th percentile) and is 26 1/2 in long (95th percentile). He also had a little ear infection, but everything is better now!! Anywho! Get back to work girls!!! HEHE! Enjoy the slide show! It's kinda long! Lots of pics!

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Loved the slide show! There were SO MANY cute pictures of you guys. I love the ones with you, Tyce, and Troy just on your couch. You look really pretty, not that you don't always but, it's a really pretty picture of you. And I think Tyce's swimming suit/hat outfit are just too cute. I can't wait to be able to buy swimsuits...there are so many cute ones right now. We will have to do the whole camping thing again...especially now that I know where I'm going! :) ha ha ha

Nield Family said...

Ah so cute, noah just keeps saying lets go to brity's house!

Becca said...

Hello!! I am so glad you guys found our blog now we can keep in touch. Looks like you are all doing well. I can't believe how big tyce is getting he is so cute!! We do need to come down and visit.

*~*~*Family Slideshow*~*~*